.popads.

1

3

1

//go.ad2up.com/afu.php?id=620618

ads3

//go.ad2up.com/afu.php?id=620410

Poll: Has your Nokia Lumia 920 battery life improved?


Poll: Has your Nokia Lumia 920 battery life improved?




Has your NL 920 battery life improved
I went through a period when my phone would drain between 0.5 to 1% battery life every 10 minutes, even when using the battery saver.
However over the last week my battery life has improved dramatically to back where I expected it to be, meaning more than 50-60% battery life after a busy 9 hour work day, including streaming some podcasts during my lunch break.
I am still using Facebook Messenger, Rooms and the People Hub, and besides a stream of updates from Nokia for their network apps can not really explain the improvement.
Have our other readers had the same experience? Let us know below.

رسالة أحدث

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire